If you know me (or just watch my Instagram stories) you probably know how much I LOVE to shop. Online shop, that is. Mainly because shopping in stores becomes more of a pain than a pleasure after you have kids (mamas, I know you feeeel me). Even though I’m an online shopping addict, at the same I hate spending a lot of money! I am always looking for the best deals, coupons, or discounts that I can find. One of my absolute favorite ways to save money while spending is through a website called Elite Deal Club.
This post contains affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products & services that I love and believe will be of value to my readers. To learn more, visit my disclosure policy.
What is Elite Deal Club (EDC)?
Elite Deal Club is a club that provides its members with some of the BEST deals on super neat products that are available on Amazon. The club is online and absolutely free to join. Every day, EDC offers its members over 200 deals ranging from 70% off or more… sometimes even FREE!
NO WAY! What’s the catch?
There is none! I’ve been a member of EDC since April 2016 and have purchased SO many items for dirt cheap! I’ve seen some articles online saying that EDC requires you to leave a review on the products you receive but that is not true. It is not a requirement. Personally, I like to leave reviews anyways because it helps not only the seller but also future customers as well! I don’t know about you, but I always read reviews on products before I buy them.
What kind of products do they offer?
There are a ton of different products that members are offered each day. I’ve seen health products, electronics, pet supplies, toys & games, accessories, makeup, baby essentials… you name it! Here are some of the products & deals I’ve snagged recently.
How does it work?
- Sign up to be an Elite Deal Club Member here! It’s free to join, there are no fees and no monthly premiums!
- Every morning you will get an email from EDC listing all the deals that will be available that day. Look through the email to see if there are any products you are interested in.
- Each day there will be three chances to make purchases: 10 am EST, 2 pm EST, and 8 pm EST. Make sure you look at your email to see what time the product you want will be available. (You can purchase 3 products per day, one at each time slot)
- Login to your EDC account a few minutes before the deals goes live because sometimes there are a limited amount of deals available & the good ones go FAST. Make sure you refresh your browser at the exact time the product will be available. From my experience, EDC is really good about publishing the deals on time.
- Since I already know ahead of time what deal I’m getting I like to press CTRL + F on my keyboard and search for the name of the product. Once you find the item, select “GET YOUR COUPON” and you will be provided with a coupon code. Copy the code, select “PURCHASE,” and add the product to your Amazon shopping cart. Make sure you paste the coupon code in the promotion section at checkout & watch your total DROP!
IT’S THAT SIMPLE!
SIDE NOTE: I highly recommend signing up for Amazon Prime if you plan on becoming an Elite Deal Club member. Personally, I couldn’t live without my Amazon Prime account because not only do you get free 2-day shipping, but you also get access to so many other benefits. Try the Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial to see how you like it! They even have an Amazon Prime Family 30-Day Free Trial with exclusive access to other coupons, deals, and 20% diaper subscriptions!
Elite Deal Club has literally been my lifesaver when it comes to shopping. I saved a ton of money on Christmas gifts this past year & have already begun stocking up again for this year (plus a few things for myself of course haha).
If you decide to try Elite Deal Club out let me know what you think in the comments. I’d love to hear your thoughts! Or if you happen to know of any other sites like this help a sista out!
2 thoughts on “How to Get Amazon Products for Dirt Cheap And Even Free”
I’ve never heard of this, signing up now! Thank you for sharing.
It’s definitely a hidden gem! You’re welcome 🙂